Refund and Returns Policy NOTICE For Our Ebay Listings…
- A picture is worth a thousand words. Therefore please zoom in on the picture to see the exact condition of the card. ESPECIALLY for OLD VINTAGE CARDS. Many of the vintage cards for sale are NOT in Mint condition, some could be rough. It’s up to you to determine the condition based on the pictures provided. THERE ARE NO RETURNS
- What you see is what you get. The item pictured is the item you are bidding on. Make sure you zoom in on the pics to see the condition of the item. – NO RETURNS
- The condition of a card is based on opinion. What I think is good, you may think it’s very good. Or what I think is Excellent or Mint, you may think is Near Mint or very good. Therefore, please Zoom in for a better look at the exact condition. NO RETURNS
- For auctions with a raw card…for those that are “investors” or looking to get the card graded; A raw card does not guarantee a Gem Mint 10.
- No Returns
- ****Our Auctions utilize Ebay’s Automatic Unpaid Item Assistant which is a feature that automates the process of opening and closing unpaid item cases.****
Make sure to check out my other auctions!! I will combine shipping!
For BETA Sports Cards orders.
Our refund and returns policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error WILL NOT Be Returned, OR Refunded.
Do not return without our authorization or approval. Please email us at email@example.com with any issues you had with your order. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Contact your credit card company, it will take some time before your refund is officially posts. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before refund posts. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and we will give shipping/exchange instructions.
If an item was authorized/approved for return, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give shipping/return instructions.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns.
Make sure to check out BETA Sports Cards – The Blog. The Blog will cover various topics and happenings in the hobby. The blog covers industry topics like grading, flipping, new releases, and Personal Collections. Have a look around and make sure to follow us on social media.