Card Saver 2s are for standard-sized cards. They are smaller than Card Saver 1s. Card Savers are used for easy insertion and removal of sports trading cards. You can still this product for Professional Sports Authenticator (PSA), SGC, and BGS card submissions. No matter where you’re shipping your cards, you can get superior protection with Card Saver 1s or Card Saver 2s.
200 Count Card Saver 2s – Semi-Rigid Card Holders
- The Card Saver 2 is for standard-size trading/sports cards.
- It measures 3″ x 4″ plus the 1/2″ lip.
- Card Saver 2s are slightly smaller than Card Saver 1s.
- Can be used for card submissions to PSA, SGC, BGS among others.
- Easy insertion and removal of sports trading cards.
- Works great for standard-size cards
- The card saver will hold your card in place very securely, allowing for no movement
Card Saver 2 Tip:
Prop it open with your fingers, pinch the card between your thumb and index finger and slide it down easily and keep it as centered in the card saver as possible. Carefully push it in from the top the remainder of the way. Always use penny sleeves; the cards will slide in easier and will keep the surfaces from getting damaged when sliding.
Make sure to check out The Blog @ BETA Sports Cards