3 Boxes of Card Saver 2s are for standard-sized cards. They are smaller than Card Saver 1s. Card Savers are used for easy insertion and removal of sports trading cards. You can still this product for Professional Sports Authenticator (PSA), SGC and BGS card submissions. No matter where you’re shipping your cards, you can get superior protection with Card Saver 1s or Card Saver 2s.
3 boxes 200 Count Card Saver 2s Semi-Rigid Holders
- The Card Saver 2 is for standard-size trading/sports cards.
- It measures 3″ x 4″ plus the 1/2″ lip.
- The Card Saver II is slightly smaller than the Card Saver 1.
- Use these card savers for card submissions to PSA, SGC, BGS among others.
- Easy insertion and removal of sports trading cards.
- Works great for standard-size cards
- The card saver will hold your card in place very securely, allowing for no movement
Card Saver 2 Tip:
Prop it open with your fingers, pinch the card between your thumb and index finger and slide it down easily and keep it as centered in the card saver as possible. Carefully push it in from the top the remainder of the way. Always use penny sleeves! With penny sleeves, they will slide in easier and keeps the surfaces from getting damaged when sliding.
Make sure to check out The Blog @ BETA Sports Cards